Rotten Tomatoes weighted its list of Top 75 Horror movies of all time. Some, such as Jaws, I don’t really think of as Horror so am not considering, and others (such as 1920s films or slasher films) I’m not interested in so am not considering, and others (such as Shining and Exorcist) everyone I know has seen and liked so am not mentioning. Movies I’m potentially interested in so far (I’m halfway through the list):
Haven’t Seen (in order of ranking)
- Let The Right One In. Vampire flick.
- Don’t Look Now: Supernatural Thriller (1973).Watching this tonight!
- The Cabin in the Woods.
- The Village of the Damned. Similar to The Wicker Man?
- Let Me In.
- The Babadook: Loved it. Great theme, unexpected explanation/twist.
- It Follows: Loved it. Unique, creepy, stimulated post-movie conversation, such as what would we do if we were being followed?
- Evil Dead 2: Loved it. Funny, quirky, creative.
- Noseraftu: Spooky, gripping despite being a silent film.
Not Interested in Seeing Again
- Blair Witch Project. Liked it (spooky) the first time, didn’t like it as much the second time (too much bickering between characters in second half of the movie).